Sunday, January 31, 2010

Why Do My Legs Ache An Burn What Causes Arm AND Leg Pain, An Aching, Burning, Tightness That Is Much Worse When I Go To Bed At Night?

What causes arm AND leg pain, an aching, burning, tightness that is much worse when I go to bed at night? - why do my legs ache an burn

Of the elbow and my legs are unbearable pain. No pain, no radiating needles, only a deep bone pain. It keeps me awake, and lasts an hour. It's like tension, spasms, but .. Sometimes a burning sensation comes with it. In extreme, are hard the day after the arms and legs, too tired and sore.

6 comments:

msprivey... said...

Consult a doctor, drink orange juice and eat a banana EVERYDAY!

msprivey... said...

Consult a doctor, drink orange juice and eat a banana EVERYDAY!

beth said...

To me it sounds like restless legs syndrome. Although his arms still pain affects mainly the legs and only when you go to bed and still asleep. I had and I've had since my youth. It's so sad that you only move on the eggs. If you try to avoid that is not yet moving. Right? Is restless legs syndrome. Go to your doctor. there is no medicine for it.

adriana2... said...

When I was young, I had a lot of pictures of the legs. but it was growing pains ... Home to more exercise and stay active. Sometimes the bones and joints become stiff. I also try to drink plenty of water so that your system is working well! (Eating well does not hurt, either), you should talk to your doctor because it could be arthritis pain again soon!

kilablb said...

symptos and data not related to each other, but you should check with your doctor. Sometimes muscle cramps, this can be caused by a simple viral infection is not dangerous and cause. and if it was as if I would not (take a long time, perhaps 3 weeks)

DayTripp... said...

Restless Legs Syndrome?

Post a Comment