Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cat Sympathy My Cat Was Sneezing A Lot More Than Normal Yesterday, Is This Normal?

My cat was sneezing a lot more than normal yesterday, is this normal? - cat sympathy

Usually sneezes from time to time, but yesterday was more than normal. He will resume normal and hyper with his sister and he eats like normal (which is a piggy bank !!!). Everything is normal, except for sneezing. I have been sneezing a lot from me yesterday, with hayfever and had an itchy rash with him. Perhaps he was in solidarity with me, LOL! Is this cat person is not from time to time? It seems today

7 comments:

Solow said...

Mine sometimes too ... especially my Siamese, if they do not sneeze, sneeze once. You might be right, you know what .... in the air yesterday

I think if it continues more than a few days, so if I were you, see through the veterinarian.

intellig... said...

Your cat sounds like you have read, the problems with the sinuses do.If take the cat to the vet for some medication to see, to help this problem.

ebsharer said...

Your cat may have allergies like you. Keep an eye on him when he gets the things in the eyes need to bring him to a vet.

Lilah said...

is something she is allergic to A. I would keep an eye on him and take him to the vet, if continued for more than a few days.

ellie said...

A closer look. My cat had a fit of sneezing and thought it was nothing great, but the next day had a kitten in green coming out of the eye. Apparently according to my vet can have cats contract the virus gonorrhea in the eye. Though only a day before I saw him to the vet for medication - he developed glaucoma, and only 9 months.

chriatian gurl thats me!!!! said...

Must be well

Daddy is a doodle-bug said...

Cats have a hay fever. In fact, I had a cat that was allergic to dogs! lol It was nice and had a dog that has absolute. But it may have allergies

Post a Comment