Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Gf Topless My Filipina GF Serves Me Coffee Topless?

My filipina GF serves me coffee topless? - my gf topless

I'm a human right. I have a Filipina GF constant. I played with her beautiful hair and kissed her, but no more. She invited him for coffee and I took advantage of the opportunity. She asked me to promise that we will not face the bag. I picked up the hope of later change your mind. I had coffee and donuts topless - only in jeans! It bothered me more, but I remembered my promise, and I apologized. I do not know why he behaves in this way. And if I abuse? She invited me for coffee again. This time she comes into her panties. I offered to undress, but she did not agree. Well, I was invited for the third time. I will work hard this time? Or should I go? It is very, very nice and I do not want to lose. I; Know what the benefit derived from this behavior. Anyone who has experienced similar situations to help pl? Is it perverse? I do not want, click on the bag, unless there is consensus. I can not stand long without sex

3 comments:

JJ said...

It sounds to enjoy a bit of a joke.

I think "should not be forced." Why? I think you already know. Will you take the role of a rapist? Uh ... :-| Do not tell me. They learn.

And if I abuse? Hehe. CONTROL is the key. Difficult! Yes, I know. Sorry friend.

Out of It? He could get angry or sad.

Is it perverse? Um ... I do not know. Perhaps she is very comfortable with her body? Perhaps she is comfortable with less clothing in the house? Perhaps just simply want to tease the hell out of you? Perhaps he is a pervert.

Good luck

Edit:
What should you do? Human Resource Management ...

Make tempted to stop using your IF YOU DO NOT want. Ask WHELL DO YOU WANT ME TO DO!?

Fxing God Damn!

Edit:
I mean, really talk to him. When he asked why he dressed so attractive when you come from "coffee", not why, you can get more clothes if you come, if they do not ... You know

* Ahem * Is it true that only humans have enough blood for one head? * Wink * a part of the land transfer to, I think still, and soon reach a solution!

Purple People Pleaser said...

The poor thing ... I can not say I have no sympathy for you! LOL

~pReTTy GaL~ said...

Maybe they just want to feel sexy, or enter the suggestion that he is ready .. hahaha ...

Post a Comment