Sunday, February 14, 2010

Arch Strain Running With Foot Pain (arch)?

Foot pain (arch)? - arch strain running with

I live in a city that does not have good access to physical therapists and trainers. I am a reasonable distance swimmer, who was in the last 6 days a week. I recently broke the monotony of the transition to a 3/3day swim / walk-term training for two days. I have a constant desire for precautionary 1 weeks prior to the effective implementation. I'm still limited to a walk of injected 30 minutes with 3 rounds of 2 minutes. My arches are normal, but hurt them. The pain is unbearable and strangely, that takes 2 days to heal. My career is on the road, asphalt and my form well (seems to be no knee / back pain or ankle). However, I have a close Achilles tendon, the race for simple stretches before. Another problem is that the drive to work after a break of 2 hours after my return. The clutch for the manual transmission in cars PUTS strain on my left arch. Is there any way there to avoid this pain in the arch? In the absence of information, my shoe adidas Adistar Cushion 5th I am a man, 5 feet 11 cm and weighs 134 pounds. Someone please help.

4 comments:

xiang said...

I am not with injuries, but all we know, is heated properly stretching before and after training and UR and cool about 10 minutes of jogging is good for reducing injuries. If the pain worse, I think, shud break it and see what happens before physical activity.

Anonymous said...

My feeling is that you might have some problems with the shoes.

Most pain in runners are shoes that are not appropriate for them. The problem is that each person has different foot types - some with a bow on underpronate and some low, some overpronate and some, so there is no better shoe for all runners in the market. Ill-fitting shoes, the tension in the ligaments and tendons (ie, the plantar fascia) and muscles of the foot, resulting in excessive pressure on the foot, which would not exist otherwise.

I have several unused or seldom used shoes in my closet, because my foot started to hurt, after use. A large amount of money which was lost, but at least my feet do not hurt, even if I 20-30 miles per week.

My opinion is that tShoes or change. Get a different brand and type of shoes get a little bigger, and then add a paste. As for what you need, I suggest you go to a shop that specializes in athletics, provided the seller can see the foot and see what works best for you.

runnergi... said...

The bow is just a little extra help! My doctor has a brand of bow, as recommended "Spencer" They sell them at the academy. You can have support brackets that expenditures are custom arch, just to fit your feet .... You should make a big difference in one of these! I would try the Spenco!

but it hurts the first time out of bed in the morning? These have plantar fasciitis. I had the same ... is very hard to remove, but relax, you have to walk pass the time! Such as inserts or orthoses really helps! I hope I helped !!!!!!!

g fh said...

unforunatley his description of the injury itself is minimal (excellent information on everything else.
Fasciitis is hard to say - can be planted?
http://healthlink.mcw.edu/article/987116 ...

Post a Comment