Saturday, December 12, 2009

Myelodysplasia More Condition_symptoms Question About Myelodysplasia AKA MDS?

Question about myelodysplasia AKA MDS? - myelodysplasia more condition_symptoms

As I have two or three years. I have used MDS to be called pre-leukemia. The way they discovered that I was, because he suffered a stroke and I get bruises easily, and they have a blood count and told my mother I had. You get rid of him. I'd never again. Have you recently felt I had no attacks since December, seemed strangely alien becausei had not one, because I'm MDS and other symptoms of the same thing. I havent in Dilatin for seizures, but not help.I have an attack once a month, but had a since the day my brother died my mother's birthday on 23 May. He is now gone. Is it possible that I have MDS again?

1 comments:

Stephen said...

The symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis is not compatible with myelodysplasia. Get the Dilantin level checked (or better yet a better anticonvulsants. Dilantin is very old and a drug with many side effects)

Post a Comment