Saturday, December 26, 2009

Cupcake Fabric What's Your Favorite Store?

What's your favorite store? - cupcake fabric

I must say that I hate the mall, so they want the line tend

I love HotTopic, Dropdead, Johnny cakes, a little PacSun, Charlotte Russe, American Apparel,) David acrylick z (shoes, the infinite, like almost all the shops in Soho / The Villiage (NYC)

Prints / tissue:
I like everything that shines. I love courdury, cotton, there eng. I love leggings original print like zebra, fashionable colors, leggings in gold or silver. I liksuper skinny plaid pants, orange, red, blue, green, purple, nothing really. I wear jeans and trousers. sometimes, sweating, but not likely. I like cute little tube tops, band tees, shirts, Superman, Ninja Turtles, makerz taste, really nothing. I like a vintage feel anything.

I have the old school glasses (prescription)
You can get them in the village.

Theres something I understand --

I would never stoop to such a height of 10 pounds of drugs, and 20 bottles of makeup and hairspray. Do not take Assumption.

Kthnx
: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment